Wed, 05 September 2012
Our recent 'Pounds in your Pocket' workshop proved really popular with residents. To make sure no one misses out, we've planned more sessions over the coming weeks.
The free workshops aim to help you make the most of your money. These informative and interactive sessions are essential preparation for the biggest changes to your benefits in a generation - so find out what you need to know before your income decreases.
On average, working age people on benefits will lose £15 - £30 per week*
And it is likely to be you if:
- You are aged 16 – 61
- You have a spare room
- Receive council tax benefit
- Your family receives benefits that are higher than the national average family wage
Have you thought about how you will make this money up?
Forthcoming workshops for October 2012
- Friday 5 October at the Treaty Shopping Centre, Hounslow
- Saturday 13 October at Feltham Library
- Saturday 20 October at the Bridgelink Centre, Isleworth (Crèche facilities available)
All workshops run from 10am to 1.30pm with refreshements provided. If you need crèche facilities please call or email us now to book your place and avoid disappointment. Please call 0208 583 4602 (you may need to leave a message) or email email@example.com
*This is estimated and may be more or less than the figure stated.