Pension Information and Forms for New Starters to Hounslow Homes
The Hounslow Homes / London Borough of Hounslow Pension Scheme is provided by The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS). The LGPS is a tax approved, defined benefit occupational pension scheme. The benefits under the scheme are based on the length of your membership and your final salary.
The award winning pension fund is currently one of the top performing local authority funds over the last three-year period.
Main features of the scheme:
- Contributions are banded dependant on your rate of pay
- Minimum three month contract to join the scheme
- Death grant for active members is three times annual pay
- Minimum retirement age 55
- A tiered ill health retirement package
- Survivor’s pensions for nominated co-habiting partners
- The facility to buy up to £5000 per annum additional pension
Capita Hartshead provides the day-to-day administration of the scheme. They should be contacted for any administration queries in the first instance.
Telephone: 01737 366032 or 366035
The London Borough of Hounslow Pension Fund
PO Box 195