We have housing receptions in each of our areas, east, central and west. You can visit these reception areas without an appointment to speak to someone about rents, repairs,tenancy, anti-social behaviour, estate issues and general enquiries. There is also an officer from the benefits section available for you to discuss your benefit queries or issues (please check each office for available times).
Our housing receptions offer visitors:
- level access receptions with automatic doors
- private interview rooms
- access to the translation service
- portable loop system for the hearing impaired
- touch screen kiosks for free internet access to Hounslow Homes, Locata, London Borough of Hounslow, Department of Work and Pensions and other useful local services
- courtesy phone to access the Customer Service Centre and other London Borough of Hounslow services
- childrens play area
- friendly, well trained staff
- information on services including local community events and support groups
- housing Benefit Advisors (please see your local reception details below for more information)
- access to a Rent or Tenancy Duty Officer without the need for an appointment 5 days a week
- water dispenser
- WC at all receptions
Includes Heston, Cranford, Hounslow and Isleworth.
Hounslow Homes reception is open from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Address: The Langdale Centre, 240 Summerwood Road, Isleworth, TW7 7QN.
Housing Benefit advice service is available Monday and Friday from 9am - 4.40pm please note Housing Benefit closes for lunch from 1-2pm and the last tickets are issued at 4.15pm on Monday 4pm on Friday.
Brentford: open Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Address: 58-59 High Street Brentford TW8 0AH
Housing Benefits Service available Thursdays and Fridays 9am to 4.30pm, closed for lunch 1-2pm on Friday. Last tickets issued 4.15pm on Thursdays and 4pm on Fridays.
Feltham, Bedfont and Hanworth
Open from 9am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Address: 81/83 Bedfont Lane, Feltham TW14 9BH - see map below
Housing Benefits Service available Monday to Friday 9am to 4.45pm, and 9am to 4.40pm on Fridays. last ticket issued 4.15pm
You can also contact the Customer Service Centre for all your housing enquiries on free phone 0800 0856575.