Hounslow Homes' Tenant Training Programme
We run a Tenant Training Programme for our tenants and leaseholders. Many of our residents have enjoyed taking part, attending courses such as:
- First Aid
- Computer skills for beginners
- Introduction to childcare
- Introduction to youth work
- Food Safety and catering
- Henna Workshop
- Manicure workshop
- Money Management and budgeting
To book your place on a course or to find out more about our tenant training programme, contact Tenant Participation on 020 8583 4602. You can also follow us on Twitter or Facebook for updates and reminders on training courses available.
REACH West London
The Adult Training Network, REACH West London programme provides free support to help unemployed people find, apply for and secure the right job.
The Adult Training Network can support anyone who has been unemployed for 12 months or more and is:
- claiming Incapacity Benefits, or Income support for health reasons
- a lone parent
- living with a partner who is working and has at least one child under 16.
If you would like more information about the programme, please contact 020 8538 0240 or email email@example.com