Find your pot of gold…
Since 2008, in partnership with residents the Rainbow Project has delivered 47 projects across the borough, improving communal facilities and providing activities for residents. The Rainbow Project is now in its final year of work, and would like to go out with a bang!
We want to encourage residents to come up with innovative project which will engage their neighbours, and bring communities together. Resident associations and community groups can apply for funding of between £500 and £10,000 for projects that:
- Promote a united community – projects which will remove barriers for communities, and help people to get to know each other in your local area
- Transform estates – projects that aim to provide better facilities for children and young people to play or increase leisure and relaxation opportunities for local people
Improve community centres/buildings – projects that make improvements to community centres, or purchases equipment and furniture you need to keep your centre running effectively.
- Develop Social enterprises - encouraging self sustaining projects or local community businesses
- Improve your local environment – projects which will reduce your carbon footprint or encourage a “greener” focus to how you deliver your existing services.
Closing date for applications will be 5pm Monday 19 November 2012
To find out more about the Rainbow Project please visiting the London Borough of Hounslow Website Or contact the Rainbow Project Officer, Emmanuel Rajanayagam, who can support you throughout the process of applying for funding. Call Emmanuel on 020 8583 4813 or email email@example.com to:
Talk about your idea
- Check if you are eligible to apply
- Get an application form
- Arrange a meeting