We deliver a complete housing and premises management service to a range of partner organisations across West London. Our commitment to integrated, high value, low cost services is matched only by our drive to keep rethinking our offer, to respond to emerging needs and working in partnership with our clients and customers as equals.
Our existing housing clients include A2 Dominion, Thames Valley, Catalyst and Places for People, as well as London Borough of Hounslow. We also deliver a range of services to local schools, and care organisations.
We have a 12 year track record of excellence in managing and maintaining over 16,000 properties, and delivering a variety of services to external clients. Our continuing drive for excellence has led us to win a range of new contracts, including repairs and refurbishment, neighbourhood warden patrols, independent living for older people, and caretaking. We deliver over 20 external contracts in addition to our management contract for Hounslow Council’s housing stock which runs to 2017.
Our expert teams of dynamic property managers are experienced in all aspects of contract management and delivering services to the satisfaction of the client. We develop strong partnerships with all our clients and customers, and our staff will work with you to enhance your service. Senior managers bring experience from both the private and public sectors, with significant contract management expertise. Our new business activity is headed by Glyn Jones, Head of Business Development.
- 83% overall satisfaction rating with London Borough of Hounslow tenants (September 2012), the highest satisfaction rating across all London boroughs
- Investor in People Gold standard (February 2012)
- ISO 9001 quality accreditation
- Wardens Charter certification
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) accreditation
- Carbon Trust accreditation
Sharpening our leading edge:
We have a growing portfolio of value-added service offers for residents and clients, including:
- Repairs, maintenance and refurbishment services including 24/7 out-of-hours option
- Cleaning, caretaking and grounds maintenance
- Complete property management service, including income collection and tenancy management
- Neighbourhood Warden Service enhancing community safety and helping to deter anti-social behaviour
- Telecare services, including assistive technology and emergency responses to support elderly and vulnerable residents
We are able to offer bespoke services to meet the individual needs of each client, and we would be delighted to hear from you to discuss your service requirements.
To find out more on how we can assist you, talk to any member of our team:
New Business Team: 020 8583 6430